“Sales” is a dirty word to most practitioners. That’s fine because you don’t have to do “sales” to get clients and make money. This training shows practitioners how to replace sales with conversations. Conversations that lead to people saying “yes” to working with you in a way that isn’t salesy and doesn’t make you feel bad.
• How to have the right kind of conversation
• Holding the right frame: you’re a Professional, not a Fixer
• Finding their main outcome. No, not that one, their REAL outcome
• Share stories, not tactics
• How to get the sale without asking for a sale
*All sales are final